Selling a used copy of this game, in great condition:
- A Study in Emerald, 2nd Edition, publisher is Treefrog Games. English edition. (As good as new, cards still shrink wrapped but box wrapping is off.)
During the Corona situation I am home pretty much all the time - You can pick up the game in the Bloor West area in west Toronto, FREE of charge. Nearest intersection is Bloor Street and Runnymede Road.
You will see the Canada Post shipping costs based on your postal code during checkout (but before you pay). It's shipped from Toronto at a discounted rate.
Note the condition of the games
If nothing else is noted above, the following is true for all games:
- Condition is used, box has been opened and game has been played.
- In great playing condition - but not in "like new" or pristine condition.
- Boxes may have shelf wear from being stacked.
- Rule booklets may have creases and may display more wear and tear than the other components of the game. (Because I learn my games during my commute. At least I did before the shutdown.)
- If the games are foreign language editions, there won't be English rules included. You will have to download those from the game's North American publisher.
- The strikethrough price refers to most recent BGG Geekmarket sale prices - this is a rough estimate as various currencies had to be converted.
- These games are from my personal collection - I am not an online store but a private person selling parts of my game collection this way. More about me and FAQ's.
You will see the Canada Post shipping costs based on your postal code during checkout (but before you pay).